Memorial Day party foods consist of grilled food, salads of all kinds, fresh fruit, and every kind of dessert you can think of. These Memorial Day party foods are tasty and are sure to please all your guests. Grilled foods can be as simple as a hot dog or hamburger or they can be as elaborate as a grilled marinated sirloin flat steak! Also, be sure to see our Memorial Day Party Ideas!
Memorial Day party activities are a great way to keep your guests entertained. While kids may do well just playing with each other, after a while they may get bored. Having a few activities on hand just for them is a great way to keep the kids out of trouble. The adults at your party will enjoy some Memorial Day party activities, as well. You may want to read our Memoridal Day Party Foods and other Memorial Day party ideas.
A Memorial Day party is a great way to start the summer season and to remember those you hold dear in your heart. While people remember those they love and admire, Memorial Day began as a time to remember those who died protecting our nation. Memorial Day is celebrated on the last Monday in May all throughout the country.
Popular Holidays Parties
Latest Party Ideas
- Wonderland Party Ideas for a Magical Mad Hatter Tea Party Celebration
- Candy Land Party – Create a Whimsical Birthday Celebration for your Little One
- Creating a Memorable and Magical Lego Inspired Birthday Party
- Our Top 5 Best Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party Ideas
- Creating Magical Moments with these First Birthday Party Ideas
- Beach Party Ideas for a Memorable Birthday Party for Kids
- Transform Your Home Into Never-land Tinkerbell Party
- Tween Birthday Party Ideas – Throw a Memorable Party for Your Pre-teen
- Sesame Street Birthday Party Ideas Your Child Will Love
- Hollywood Theme Party Ideas – Make Your Venue Red Carpet Ready