Halloween drinking games are the perfect way to get into the Halloween spirit. If you want to increase your fun at your party, consider one of the great drinking games you can play. You won’t need a lot of materials for these games and you are certain to have a wonderful time.
You may also enjoy reading these Halloween articles:
- Tarot card drinking game for Halloween.
- Halloween food for a spookily delicous party.
- Halloween recipes for kids.
- Unique Halloween party games.
- Halloween party treats.
- Frightfully fun Halloween party ideas!
Killer Halloween Drinking Game
Horror movies are the perfect setting for a drinking game. Horror movie drinking games have become some of the most popular, and you can have a great time when you pop in a movie and sit back with some friends.
There is a certain formula to horror movies that make them perfect for drinking games. The rules are simple with horror movie drinking games, but you might want to write them down so you remember them all.
One Drink Rules
You need to take one drink when:
- The audience can see the killer onscreen, but the character in the movie does not know he is there.
- A character in the movie (not the killer) runs up a flight of stairs.
- The words, “I’ll be right back,” are used.
- The characters think the killer is gone, and one assures another “it’s all over now.”
- A character tries to get away from the killer but trips.
Two Drink Rules
There are certain things in a horror movie which are not as common. Take two drinks if:
- The killer speaks directly to the victims (not on the phone)
- The killer takes off in a run.
- The victim thinks the killer is dead and goes up to him, only to realize the killer is actually alive
Stick with the movie theme with a round of horror movie trivia. Come up with some questions and have everyone write down and then reveal their answers. Those who give the wrong answer will need to take a drink.
Move the game along as quickly as possible. You do not want to give people a lot of time to think.
Monster mash is simple in theory, and yet it is one of the best Halloween drinking games available. The concept is very easy. People sit in a circle and count off. However, numbers that are divisible by three are replaced with the word “monster” and numbers divisible by five are replaced with “mash.” If someone does not say “monster” or “mash” when they are supposed to, they will have to take a drink.
The game will sound like, “1, 2, monster, 4, mash, 6, 7, 8, monster, mash.”
People need to count off as quickly as possible. Once a mistake is made, it cannot be corrected. The person must take a drink.
Halloween drinking games are the perfect way to get into the Halloween spirit. If you want to have a lot of fun this Halloween, get out the alcohol and invite some friends over. You can easily make a night of it as you sit back with your favorite drink and a fun drinking game.
|< Prev||Next >|
Popular Holidays Parties
Latest Party Ideas
- Wonderland Party Ideas for a Magical Mad Hatter Tea Party Celebration
- Candy Land Party – Create a Whimsical Birthday Celebration for your Little One
- Creating a Memorable and Magical Lego Inspired Birthday Party
- Our Top 5 Best Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party Ideas
- Creating Magical Moments with these First Birthday Party Ideas
- Beach Party Ideas for a Memorable Birthday Party for Kids
- Transform Your Home Into Never-land Tinkerbell Party
- Tween Birthday Party Ideas – Throw a Memorable Party for Your Pre-teen
- Sesame Street Birthday Party Ideas Your Child Will Love
- Hollywood Theme Party Ideas – Make Your Venue Red Carpet Ready