These Christian bachelor party ideas can turn a lame traditional bachelor party into an event that the guys will be talking about for years to come. Strippers, lap dances, and drinking games are not always on the top of everyone’s list for having a good time. In fact, most guys prefer the clean bachelor party ideas that a host comes up with because they tend to be a lot more interactive and fun.
This is actually an important step. It is the first step to ensuring your guests understand this bachelor party is about good clean fun. The best way to do this is to indicate that they are invited to a Christian bachelor party and to include a scripture. You could also indicate that gifts should be tasteful.
If there are any guests that you feel may not understand this, then you will need to talk to them directly. Ask them to respect your wishes and come with an open mind. Good clean fun does not mean boring!
Since you will not be wasting your time going to bars, you will need to have some activities to keep your guests entertained. Try these clean bachelor party ideas to create a memorable event for the groom and his guests.
- Play a game of golf at a cool course.
- Go on a Whitewater Rafting excursion.
- Go to a baseball game.
- Head out to the great outdoors. Take a weekend camping trip.
- Go skiing or snowboarding.
- Go skydiving.
- Have a scavenger hunt.
- Spend a day at the lake. Go fishing and swimming out on a boat.
- Get a little target practice at the local shooting range.
- Go to an arcade.
- Go to an amusement park.
- Ride mountain bikes.
- Shoot pool.
- Go paintballing.
- Play mini-golf.
- Have a bon-fire.
- Go to a race.
These are just a few clean bachelor party ideas that you can incorporate into an eventful bachelor party. These Christian bachelor party ideas do not involve anything inappropriate. Combine some of these clean bachelor party ideas to create an entire night or weekend of clean fun. Make sure to tailor the events around the groom’s interests.
Christian Bachelor Party Ideas for Staying Home
If the groom wants to stay in rather than go out, then you could have a backyard barbecue, even in the winter. Grill up hamburgers, ribs, shish-ka-bobs, etc. Add in your groom’s favorite sides and don’t forget the dessert. Men love food, especially when there isn’t any one there to tell them to stop eating something because it isn’t good for them. This alone will make your guests happy.
Play some Christian games. All you have to do to create a Christian game is find a game you like and put a Biblical twist to it. Here are just a few ideas: Bible Trivia, Bible Charades, and Bible Pictionary. These are games you can create all on your own. They are interactive games that will keep your guests entertained. These Christian bachelor party ideas will ensure your guests will have a great time.
Latest Party Ideas
- Wonderland Party Ideas for a Magical Mad Hatter Tea Party Celebration
- Candy Land Party – Create a Whimsical Birthday Celebration for your Little One
- Creating a Memorable and Magical Lego Inspired Birthday Party
- Our Top 5 Best Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party Ideas
- Creating Magical Moments with these First Birthday Party Ideas
- Beach Party Ideas for a Memorable Birthday Party for Kids
- Transform Your Home Into Never-land Tinkerbell Party
- Tween Birthday Party Ideas – Throw a Memorable Party for Your Pre-teen
- Sesame Street Birthday Party Ideas Your Child Will Love
- Hollywood Theme Party Ideas – Make Your Venue Red Carpet Ready