Birthday party games for 30th birthday can range from popular childhood games to scavenger hunts to drinking games. Birthday party games for 30th birthday can be simple or complex and are sure to entertain all the different personalities of your guests. Have a variety of birthday party games for 30th birthday where even those who are shy or don’t usually like to play games will not mind being a part of the fun. Be sure to see other 30th birthday party ideas.
Birthday Party Games for 30th Birthday
- Icebreaker Game – In the invitations, ask your guests to think of an interesting fact to reveal that pertain to their life. Have them tell you when they RSVP. Print all of the facts out on a piece of paper and give to guests as they walk in. Have them mingle for about 10 minutes trying to determine which fact belongs to which person. A prize should be given to the person who gets the most answers right.
- Thirty Questions – Give this game an adult tone by limiting the words you can guess in the game. Use categories that are geared towards adults, such as: favorite drinks, trucks, football teams, favorite television shows, etc.
- Play Childhood Games – Childhood games are simply fun. This gives the adults an excuse to play games they never get to play anymore. Here are some to play: Twister, musical chairs, pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, hot potato, etc. Put a twist to the games to make them a little more geared towards the adults.
- Murder Mystery – Your guests will have a blast at this game. Make a plan out about the mystery ahead of time. You can create your own plan or purchase a mystery party plan. Assign a character for each guest to play. Ask the guests to dress for their part. Clues can be left around the party. Plant the evidence.
- Scavenger Hunt – This is the perfect game for a 30th birthday party. Divide guests into four groups and give them lists of items to find. Assign points to each item. The point value should correspond to the difficulty of its location. The team with the most points wins a 30 year old wine or a $30 gift certificate or something else related to 30.
- 30th Birthday Party Charades – Think of about 30 phrases or simple words that pertain to being 30. Divide guests into two teams. Have the teams act out the phrases or words.
- Imaginary Ball Drinking Game – The great thing about this game is that you can play ball without the ball. This game is a blast, especially as the game and the drinking progresses. Only three words are needed for this game, which are: whiz, bounce, or boing. The birthday person starts the game off by saying one of these three words. When the person says “whiz”, the ball goes on to the next player. When the person says “bounce”, the ball skips the next player and goes on to the following person. When the person says “boing”, the ball hits the wall and changes direction. If someone does not pay attention to when it is his/her turn, he/she has to take a drink.
Birthday party games for 30th birthday will keep your guests entertained and will keep the birthday person interacting with all his/her guests.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Party Ideas
- Wonderland Party Ideas for a Magical Mad Hatter Tea Party Celebration
- Candy Land Party – Create a Whimsical Birthday Celebration for your Little One
- Creating a Memorable and Magical Lego Inspired Birthday Party
- Our Top 5 Best Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party Ideas
- Creating Magical Moments with these First Birthday Party Ideas
- Beach Party Ideas for a Memorable Birthday Party for Kids
- Transform Your Home Into Never-land Tinkerbell Party
- Tween Birthday Party Ideas – Throw a Memorable Party for Your Pre-teen
- Sesame Street Birthday Party Ideas Your Child Will Love
- Hollywood Theme Party Ideas – Make Your Venue Red Carpet Ready